HEY ALL!
these are just a few things i'm excited about...
Yes, I am going to go see my all time favorite band in October. I know that is a long time away, but I can just play (and suck) At GH:Metallica. I'm going to go see them in North Carolina on the 18th. I'm going with my Mom, who has been a fan since they first began, and her friend... whos name I can not remember. But thats not important, what is is that I have the chance to see them play! Granted I will never see them when they were in their prime, but that is fine. Speaking of their prime...
I'm looking forward to reading the biography of Cliff Burton. It is out now, but I am... broke. For those of you who do not know who Cliff is, he was the bassist for Metallica before he was tragically taken away from the world after their tour bus skidded out of control and he was thrown out the bus only to have it crush him. Cliff was and forever will be the best bassist Metallica will ever have!!
I'm a nerd, I'll admit it. I love these books and everything about them. I can not wait to see this movie. I enjoyed the last one and I honestly cried during it. (I will not spoil it for others... but you all know what I'm talking about.) This coming movie, I will cry again. I want to see how Daniel, Rupert and Emma are approching this one. I want to see if Alan Rickman pulls of Severus Snape the way I imagined the scene between him and Michael Gambon. Basically, I have to sit and wallow in my excitement...
(I like adding little quotes before I post my name... just so you know.)
'May your sword stay sharper than your tongue'
-Feria

No comments:
Post a Comment