I have an addiction! (Well... Multiple, but you get the point.) I love Pepsi, I drink some EVERYDAY! If I don't have a Pepsi, I'll because a bitch and start to get headaches and yada yada. I will flip out if I don't have one. One time I actually beat the shit out of someone because they just happened to be in my way on a day where I got no Pepsi. Will I go to PA? Never
Naruto addictionI love this manga. I love this show. But most of all... I love Neji Hyuga. Why? Hell if I know, all I know is that once Shippuden started I say that Neji was, well less of an asshole towards Hinata. Anyways, back to Naruto. I'm only at the 34th episode of Shippuden, not that far but so far so good!

Book Addiction
I am a book nerd, I will not lie. I LOVE the Harry Potter series, I LOVE The Chronicles of Narnia and I LOVE IT by Stephen King... that is all.
Random pic

'Its fun to do the impossible' - Walt Disnet
Feria

No comments:
Post a Comment