
Chapter Two
Religion of No Name
Just like most religions of the world, this one has commandments. ‘One cannot violate the dead when performing the sacrifice.’ Basically it means no necrophilia. ‘One must put the pleasure of Love under the pleasure of killing.’ Simple enough to understand, ‘One must place Master above all humans and material items.’ Translation: Master deserves the highest respect.
‘One must place blood above all substances,’ and lastly, ‘One must never fall in love with those outside of the religion.’ The later is what causes most people to fail, but not I. Those are only the few of many complicated rituals in this religion.
A sigh escapes my lips as I continue to tap my fingers against my desk.
Theology is dreadfully boring and slightly a waste of my time. The only reason it is not a complete waste is because it will help me in the long run when I will have to fight for my right to believe in my religion. My best class that I’m taking is Psychology. I’ve always been curious about how the minds of different people think about things. What really interests me is how all of the minds of everyone on the face of the planet process things differently, yet they are all exactly the same.
“Amber?”
I tilt my head to the side, blowing my brown bangs out my face. I give Adrianna a nod, glancing at her newest attire. She has on a pair of tight leather pants that shine like a newly waxed floor; her shoes are the classic high-heeled stilettos, ocean blue this time. Her blond hair is short, cut uneven at the area near her chin. Her striking blue eyes are obscured behind a pair of glasses with rectangular lenses. As always her light blue shirt ends just above her abdomen to flaunt off her perfect curves.
I raise an eyebrow, “How long have you had your bellybutton pierced?” My eyes continue to stare at the metal that dangles there before looking up to meet her gaze.
“Got it about forty-five minutes ago,” She said, “I was inspired after you pierced your tongue. Which by the way, I was wondering, does it really make it more pleasurable for the guys?”
I smile, “Glad I can inspire, makes me feel good about myself. … And yes, it does.”
“I may have to get one of those next,” Adrianna mutters to herself. After shaking her head, she sits in the desk beside me. “Did you hear that ‘Lady Lust’ has struck again? Honestly, why are your adventures always in the papers but not mine or Lulu’s?” She is complaining again.
I shrug, hearing the professor ending his lecture. “Maybe you both don’t have the style I have,” I reply dumping my notebook into my backpack.
She rolls her eyes, “Yeah right,” she says, lighting a cigarette with her blue lighter. She blows the smoke in my face, and smirks. “Any plans for tonight darling?”
I nod, “I’m going to bag myself another victim.”
“Another?” Adrianna asks, “Damn girl! Trying to get on Master’s good side, eh?”
“Of course. We are talking about Master, after all,” I reply. “I hope you and Lulu enjoy your time together tonight.”
A smirk widens on her face as she flicks away the ashes. “Don’t worry,” She says, “It has been a month now.”
I nod, “Later Anna.”
She waves over her shoulder, “Later to you, too, ya sexy beast.”
~~~~
I smile seductively, biting the olive and sliding it off the toothpick slowly. I cross one leg over the other while I straighten my short black shirt with one hand and pick up my martini in the other. I wink at him, talking a sip.
The brown haired man smiles while walking towards me in a smooth manner. He stops next to me, excitement lighting up in his brown eyes.
“Hey,” I say, setting my drink down. “I’m Leah.”
“Timothy,” he says, “I noticed you glancing over.”
“Really?” A smile forms on my face, “Well, I was looking for some fun.”
“What kind of fun do you have in mind?” He asks placing a hand on my hip; he rotates his index finger into small circle motions.
“The kind that requires leaving here,” I stand up quickly as I say this. “Your place?”
He nods, lacing his hand with mine.
I pull him to me, kissing him softly on the lips before whispering in his ear, “I’ll make this a night to die for.”
He kisses me back, placing his hands on the small of my back before letting them slide down.
It didn’t take long to get to his apartment. The second the door closed, I was in his arms with my back against the wall and my legs wrapped around him. I unbutton his shirt, letting out a fake giggle as his hand wanders under my skirt. I push his shirt of his shoulders, kissing his neck and trailing downwards. Soon, my shirt joined his on the floor and my back was against something velvety. I stop kissing his lips, glancing from side to side. I grin, “Pool table huh? Never fucked someone on one of these before.”
“Soon,” He says, unclasping my bra. “And then you can never say those words again.”
“Pity,” I reply, dragging my hands down his chest. Once I start to kiss him again, his hands travel up the sides of my thighs. He pushes my skirt up, pushing me down as if to take control.
~~~
I moan, arching my back in pleasure. He looks down and smirks at the thought of how good he makes me feel. I reach up, my hand on his neck. I moan again, “Night to die for.” In one swift movement, I strike his throat. His eyes widen, blood dripping all over my body. Leaning up, I drink.
His blood is different from the one from last night. Yesterday, it was a honey cinnamon flavor. Tonight, I am treated to whiskey. After I am done I shove his body off of mine, once again smirking at my work. Just like yesterday, I repeat the process of cleaning and dressing myself. I dip my finger in the blood once more, licking it off as I head home to see if Master is proud for Amber.
^^ Hope you all like!

Dude this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete